My official website is a dead zombie duck wandering the internet wasteland looking for brains and finding none, especially on facebook. This blog was started as a random drawing/story project about proto feminist zombies...er yeh seemed like a good idea at the time. Now it is just a blog about my art in general with the occasional feminist zombie thrown in

Monday 22 April 2013

So after a couple of months of doing this blog i have become curious....who (if anyone) is reading this nonsense coming from my brain hole? I want to know who you people are? Where are you? What country are you from? How did you find this blog? Do you like this blog? Do you like the stories so far and where it is going? I don't know, i guess i would just like to know that all the page hits i am getting aren't from internet robots and from actual fleshy real people who like the silly drawings and even sillier stories. Basically if you can spare even 5 minutes of your time to leave a comment or write to me via my gmail profile i'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much and I have another story in the pipeline and am planning on doing a few more pictures for the next one and making it more in depth. So may take a bit longer than usual as sometimes my brain freaks out and I start to draw like a five year old.

Thanks for reading.

Jon P

P.S

That is me without hair or skin...

No comments: