My official website is a dead zombie duck wandering the internet wasteland looking for brains and finding none, especially on facebook. This blog was started as a random drawing/story project about proto feminist zombies...er yeh seemed like a good idea at the time. Now it is just a blog about my art in general with the occasional feminist zombie thrown in

Thursday 18 July 2013

More movie night posters for Dead meet York.

My friend Greg 'pickles' Parsons has been keeping me busy again with more poster designs for his movie nights in York. Here are two drawings for Braindead and Nosferatu. Lord knows when I am going to start drawing zombie girls again. I am planning on starting some large scale paintings again, seeing as the weather is nice and I can paint in the yard! ( I am too poor to afford a studio) When i get them done I will post some on here. Yup, maybe i can squeeze a zombie picture out of my breainbox soon too....




No comments: